20.17.96030.0 - 2023-09-04#
- Report Selection Order Type - Manufacturing order type is not taken into account (#6885, KBA-1127)
The Report Selection Order Type - Manufacturing order type was not taken into account, this now works again.
- Manual allocation of invoice discounts in sales order orders are not possible (#6908, KBA-1133)
Due to the recalculation of the price, the current record was not available during the release process.
- Missing price calculation method in sales offers to contact (#6922, KBA-1135)
The Price Calcualtion Method from the Sales Setup is now preset when creating the Document. This will be overwritten later by the customer.
- Incorrect check for blocked Flag (#7023, KBA-1149)
The blocked flag of the item was not checked correctly in the sales order, this issue has been fixed.
20.16.90743.0 - 2023-08-04#
- Mandatory field check for prepayment with Transaction Error (#6655, KBA-1066)
If no position numbering has been done in the document yet, a transaction error will occur when creating a prepayment invoice during the mandatory field check.
- Document printout - decimal attributes, Wrong display in printout (#6763, KBA-1108)
When converting text to decimal or back to text in attribute printing, the decimal separator was lost.
- The report Issued Purch. Order Cnfrmn. Rmdr. uses the wrong caption for the purchaser (#6803, KBA-1116)
The salesperson caption was printed instead of the purchaser caption.
20.15.86425.0 - 2023-07-10#
- UDI: Error when editing Trade Name and Additional Description (#6347, KBA-993)
If a long Multi Language text (e.g. Trade Name) was shortened, the end of the old long text is preserved. The blob field was not cleared during editing and the new text only overwrote the value in the blob field up to its text end.
- Physical Inventory Journals: Action Calculate Counting Period creates duplicate entries (#6580, KBA-1040)
Duplicate entries were created by calling the old KBA report. The call of the standard is now blocked.
- Write transaction error at call label interface (#6627, KBA-1043)
Due to a write transaction error, the quantity query page of the label interface could not be opened.
- Change sequence (all Customers after hierarchie) for price when using "price priority" (#6259, KBA-976)
When calculating prices with priorities, price lines of the type "All customers" are only taken into account after all price lines of the type "Customer" across all hierarchy levels.
- Function "Copy Document" Recalculate lines = No -> with subtotal structure error (#6444, KBA-1010)
If a document was copied with Recalculate Lines = No, the subtotals structure was incorrect and the document could not be copied.
20.14.80035.0 - 2023-06-02#
- Issue on Cancel Quantity and Qty. Base (if Unit Of Measure is not Base Unit Of Measure) (#5984, KBA-905)
It is now possible to cancel partial quantities of a delivery with a different unit of measure.
Please note that the rounding precision of the item units must be maintained sensibly.
- The Whse. Document Source Fields are cleared when sending the Dispatch Order (#5987, KBA-906)
When sending the dispatch order, the Whse. Document source fields were cleared, since Microsoft behaves differently in similar places and does not delete the data, we have removed the corresponding lines of code.
The fields are thus transferred to the posted dispatch order and remain in the case of partial shipments also in the open dispatch orders.
- Document Process ID when copying archived documents (#6004, KBA-919)
When copying from archived documents, the logic for copying the document process ID was not supported.
- Posted Invoice No. in Dispatch order is empty (#6088, KBA-930)
When sending from the dispatch order, the posted invoice no. was not transferred correctly, this error has been fixed.
- Some security improvments (#6082, KBA-947)
20.13.76018.0 - 2023-05-09#
- Enable calling of notification for existing blanket orders multiple times (#5746, KBA-839)
The notification that Blanket Orders are present appeared only once per order (some Item) and now it is displayed per line.
- VLOG Evaluate node "send_weightsingle" as XML (#5779, KBA-850)
The node "send_weightsingle" is now evaluated as XML and converted to Decimal accordingly. In addition, the Handled Pattern in the ProcessPackageResponse function was corrected.
- Fill KVSKBAShippingAgentCode and KVSKBAShippingAgentService in Warehouse Shipment Lines (#5816, KBA-860)
There was an issue if the "Warehouse LIne" will be filled from a Source Document (Sales, Transfer Order, Service etc). This issue was solved.
- Posted Service Reports - Wrong Record at the Event (#5868, KBA-871)
The correct record is passed to the events.
- New Pricing - Close Prices without consideration invoice discount (#5936, KBA-892)
The old records were not found if the "Allow Invoice Disc." was different. This field is now no longer filtered for in the search.
- "Update cockpit" function (Released production orders) - Update field "KVSKBAExternalOrdersinPercent" does not update (#5973, KBA-900)
The "Base Unit of Measure" was used for the calculation, but this is 0 for external work in the purchase documents.
20.12.71064.0 - 2023-04-05#
- Old Extended Pricing: Resource Costs are only found from the item, not from the "Resource Cost" table (#5430, KBA-768)
The data records in the "Resource Cost" table were not taken into account in the pricing.
- Order Quote: Missing Indirect Permissions in codeunit "KVSKBAOrderQuoteMgt". (#5432, KBA-769)
Indirect permissions have been added to the codeunit.
- Service blocked by sale (#5479, KBA-776) If an item was blocked for sale, it was no longer possible to post also a service order. This issue was resovled.
- Dispatch Order: Value of Order not correctly refreshed after splitting lines (#5510, KBA-786)
If the quantity in line the dispatch order was split and a new line created, the value of the goods is not recalculated for each line.
The total value of the goods remains in the original line and was also transferred to the new line. This issue has been resolved.
- Issue while counting up number of printed in documentes (#5519, KBA-790)
When multiple records were selected and printed on a list page, the number of printed records was incremented for all records. This issue has been fixed, now only the number printed for the selected and printed records is incremented.
- Dispatch Order: Use dimensions (length, width, height) load carrier from dispatch order line in V-LOG XML Interface (#5532, KBA-793)
In the VLOG interface, the dimensions (length, width, height) were always taken from the load carriers data card.
Now it is possible to transfer deviating dimensions, which were entered in the line, via the VLOG interface.
- Dispatch Order Error in Function Assign to Package (#5557, KBA-801)
It is no longer possible to pack a carrier into itself and thus destroy the packet structure
- Issues with Mandantory Field Check with Own and Third Party Apps (#5594, KBA-807)
With the mandatory field check it was possible to override the block flag set from other extensions in the article/vendor and customer cards.
With this release, the blocking of a record by a third-party app is handled separately and the block flag is no longer overwritten.
- Dispach Order: Issue in function "Get Whse. Documents" (#5597, KBA-808)
It was possible to select multiple orders in the selection page, but only the last selected line was added into the Dispatch Order. This Issue is now fixed and all marked Documents are now added.
- New duplicate price line and additional new prices generate a transaction error when checking lines (#5610, KBA-815)
When "Closing prices" there were combinations where a transaction error was thrown.
20.11.65425.0 - 2023-03-06#
- If the new pricing is used, an error message should appear when calling the old price pages. (#5142, KBA-703)
If the page is still visible after the error, the cache must be deleted in the browser.
- Change Upgrade Item References, because MS has changed the upgrade path (#5233, KBA-724)
With BC22 the old upgrade path is no longer available, the own update routine has been adapted to the MS path.
- Copy Item: delete Routing No., Production BOM No. if the copy was not selected (#5245, KBA-727)
If the Routing and Prod. BOM information is not to be copied, the corresponding fields in the item are cleared (in contrast to the default behavior).
- Shown Field "Ship-to County" on Page Dispatch Handling Order (Shipments to US) (#5311, KBA-745)
The field "Ship-to County" was displayed on the page "Dispatch Handling Order" and the page "Posted Dispatch Handling Order".
The field is passed to VLOG in the XML tag empf_staat
- Info-Box in Sales Price Information doesn't handle the location code (#5203, KBA-710)
Added location code when calculating item availability.
- Wrong de-caption on the Page PriceInfoFactboxCustomer (#5206, KBA-712)
The German caption was "Artikelnr." instead of "Debitorennr."
- Include currency when calculating price in CU GenPriceCalcLinePrice (#5209, KBA-713)
In the CU GenPriceCalcLinePrice the currency code was not taken when calculating the price, only prices with local currency were found (Sales Price Condition).
- The page "Label Content in Process List" does not appear when calling the label interface from the production lines (#5288, KBA-744)
A global variable was set only locally. By setting it globally, the page is called again.
- Posted Sales Shipment cannot Undo Assembly Order (#5317, KBA-747)
Order-related assembly orders are now completely canceled with the KUMAVISION Base cancellation function as in the Microsoft standard. A partial cancellation is not possible.
20.10.60232.0 - 2023-01-31#
- Check "Shipping Agent Service Code" during release Dispatch Order (#4846, KBA-647)
There is an event OnReleaseOnBeforeCheckShippingAgentServiceCode to skip the testfield.
- New pricing: Minvalue = 0 for the fields "KVSKBAUnitPrice(PriceUnit)" and "KVSKBADirectUnitCost(PU)" (#4864, KBA-652)
- In the PriceInfo, provide the information from which price list line the price was determined. (#4875, KBA-654)
The discount and price fields are provided with the price list and price list line (from which the price or discount was determined).
- Display notification about blanket orders when the item reference is entered (#4886, KBA-657)
The notification about blanket orders is displayed in the sales order, quote and blanket order when the item reference is entered.
- Price information with standard pricing allowed (#5025, KBA-679)
Until now the price information could only handle the KUMAVISION price calculation methods, now the standard price calculation method is allowed as well.
- Provide function to be able to create labels externally with Label Interface (#5047, KBA-670)
- Close prices in purchase does not work when activating the function in sales (#4854, KBA-649)
- When automatically closing prices, an existing end date is also overwritten (#4945, KBA-666)
An existing end date is kept if it is smaller than the start date of the new line. If the end date is equal to or greater than the start date of the new line, it will be adjusted accordingly.
- Open Task missing in contact card flowfield (#4993, KBA-671)
MS prevents the participant To-Do for tasks that are not a meeting. Therefore the Flowfield was extended by the organizer.
- Undo (Cancel) Purchase Receipt with Put-Away (#5088, KBA-698)
An issue with the extended logistics during undo of an Receipt has been fixed.
To improve usability, the field "Warehouse Undo Type" was added in the "Sales & Receivables Setup" and in the "Purchases & Payables Setup". This field can be used to control whether the extended options of the solution (partial undo) should be used, in which case the value must be set to "Extended Undo". The default value of the field is: Standard.
20.9.56891.0 - 2023-01-09#
- New Events for Order Quote, Change Caption (#4582, KBA-585)
CU OrderQuoteMgt made extensible.
- Allow changing the line no. during price update (#4637, KBA-593)
With the event OnBeforeInitLineNo the line no. can be changed during the price update (CU KVSKBAUpgradeFeaturePriceCalc).
- Calc. Expected Inventory for Lots on Phys. Inventory (#4589, KBA-589)
- Inconsistent Handling by using Price Prioritiy (#4656, KBA-598)
Prices from customer price groups were compared with prices from higher hierarchy and the best price was determined. Now, pricing by prios compares only within the hierarchy.
- Mandatory field check attributes type date does not work (#4699, KBA-614)
For attributes with type date no mandatory field check could be performed. This is now possible.
- Default dimensions of the production order type are deleted (#4702, KBA-617)
The default dimensions of the production order type were lost when source number or location were entered.
- Beginning text and Ending text are not printed for service contract (#4826, KBA-642)
20.8.52739.0 - 2022-12-06#
- Item attributes type date are not printed (#4382, KBA-554)
Case extended by the return value in the format Date
- Sales Prices - filter control (#4405, KBA-562)
Allow deleting filters in prices and discounts (sale and purchase)
- Dispatching Headers comments FlowField does not work (#4410, KBA-566)
- Change Price Migration (Settings Document and Master Data) (#4459, KBA-571)
Set the price calculation method for master data and documents if necessary.
- Error Init Request Page (Master Document) (#4481, KBA-576)
To use this feature with non-KBA master documents, the report must be marked as a master report via the OnAfterCheckForMasterDocReport event (CU KVSKBAMasterDoc) .
- KBA item tracking "External batch number" and "Date of manufacture" are not filled correctly when negativ and positiv adjustment with the logistics item worksheet. (#4504, KBA-580)
- New Handled Pattern Event at function OnReleaseSalesDocumentOnAfterReleaseSalesDoc (CU SalesSubscriber) (#4395, KBA-558)
- Prevent error message when searching for NiceLabel Printer (#4470, KBA-574)
Added read permission for table KVSKBALIFNCLPrinter in KVSKBA BASIC Permissionset.
20.7.49461.0 - 2022-11-14#
- Access to RequestPage options in the master document (#4022, KBA-489)
- Match code Archived document with document (#4023, KBA-488)
- Allow Change Sorting Key at procedure AssignBlanketOrdersToReqLines (#4025, KBA-491)
- Error in Approval Process in Purchase Documents (#4076, KBA-501)
- Check status release when creating a direct delivery or special delivery in the sales order (#4092, KBA-504)
- Check/Set price units for price migration (#4095, KBA-507)
- Lookup table for field "Doc. Default Font" in Table Company Information (#4107, KBA-511)
- Change document footer font size via settings possible (#4205, KBA-527)
In the company Information you can specify the font size of the footer, the default value is 7.
- Save prices from documents: check if price list is ok before. (#4262, KBA-537)
When selecting the price list, check if the price list is corrupted.
- Mandatory field check for prepayment invoices (Purchase and Sales) (#4033, KBA-493)
- Function Email print -Print dialog Activation switch "print with stationery" (#4059, KBA-497)
- Error at first call of master report (without previous open module setup) (#4062, KBA-500)
- Consider new fields in Sales resources price data transfer (#4257, KBA-536)
20.6.44385.0 - 2022-10-04#
- Error in Change in Posting Code (Header) will not be changed in Lines (#3698, KBA-387)
- Enable "Mandatory Check for Item" (#3898, KBA-389)
Enable "Mandatory Check for Item" does not require the "Use Item Reference" field to be set to true.
- Shopify Connector and KBA changes price origin (#3902, KBA-400)
If the Shopify app is installed and the "Shpfy Order Line Id" field is <> 0 (= Shopify order), then the price and line discount origin will be set to External.
- Message with text constant LinesExistContinueQst filled with wrong variables (CU KVSKBADispatchMgt) (#3946, KBA-454)
- Extended Sales Price Worksheet - Price Unit (#4004, KBA-476)
- Change Optioncaption Field "Release Checking Shortage" (#3897, KBA-374)
- Checking whether the correct address variables are used in the PurchaseOrder report (#3901, KBA-422)
- Warning select Standardpricecalculation (#3906, KBA-363)
- Delete Internal at Function SetCopyDocProcID (Codeunit 5048801 "KVSKBACopyDocSingleInstance") (#3953, KBA-461)
- Field "Output E-Mail" at Table OrderQuote Setup obsolete (#3955, KBA-463)
- Using Field "Invoice Copies" (table Customer) at Sales Invoice Report (#3979, KBA-466)
20.5.43138.0 - 2022-09-19#
- VAT Spec not complete (#3903, KBA-439)
- Destination Address not printed at Blanket Order (#3934, KBA-449)
20.5.42239.0 - 2022-09-09#
- 869 - New Layout Provision Report (#2899, KBA-20)
- Missing parts check and display calculated availability without date filter (#3505, KBA-218)
- 1035 - Sum Lines (in Sales) for an Alternative Block will not printed in Sales Quote (#3607, KBA-35)
- Use Qty. Items in Label Interface (#3651, KBA-379)
- Masterreports: Possibility to change the Caption for the Document No. (#3662, KBA-384)
- 1132 - Duplicate text line with invoice no. at the document line to be canceled -> Standard (#3757, KBA-347)
- Event Request: Order Flow Entry Creation at document posting (#3806, KBA-411)
- Global dimension from an item template is not transferred from the Nonstock item to the item (#3650, KBA-369)
- Ext. Lot No. not in Lot info card when transferring Lot (Item Reclass. Journal) (#3654, KBA-381)
- Filter Problem in Customer Price List (old Price Calc) (#3666, KBA-370)
- Bug with Language in SalesContrConfirmation(Report 5049161) (#3727, KBA-390)
- Error if change fields on conctact on background session (#3748, KBA-397)
- Missing /Wrong Translations KBA (#3753, KBA-391)
- Format Documentlines Layout --> MasterLayout (#3754, KBA-394)
- KBA Archived Documents Reports Error with "Doc. No. Occurrence" (#3793, KBA-408)
20.4.38746.0 - 2022-08-09#
- Work with negative component quantities at CalculateStatusMaterial (#2904, KBA-61)
At CalculateStatusMaterial work with negative component quantities.
At CalculateStatusCapacity work with Base Quantity.
- No consideration of the start date in resource pricing in the quote (V15) (#3478, KBA-280)
In resource pricing the posting date was used, this is empty in the quote.
Now the order date is used in the quote and order, as in the article.
- Label Structure Header Code "Blank" should not possible (#3497, KBA-328)
Label Structure Header Code "Blank" should not allowed.
In the page action of the label link from the item card and the item list, the item no. should insert per default.
- For foreign Customers the interest amount on reminders is missing (#3500, KBA-327)
- Masterbeleg Option ShowInternalInfo (#3533, KBA-335)
- Copy Sales and Purchase Documents Back to BC Standard Report (#3378, KBA-278)
The reports to copy for Sales and Purchase Documents were copied. These copies are obsolete and the KBA functions are implemented as Report Extension base on Microsoft Business Central Standard Reports.
- New Events and Functions (#3468, KBA-314)
- Change KeepTogether Property at Masterlayout (#3469, KBA-315)
- KVSKBADocTextLength not obsolete (#3470, KBA-313)
- Convert labels to constants in Document Print (#3517, KBA-312)
- Extend master layout for Advance Payment final invoice (#3528, KBA-338)
- Unused Table KVSKBAVendorGLAccountMapping Obsolete (#3529, KBA-339)
- Enhancement for Document-ID on Dispatch Order (#3569, KBA-355)
- Open Label Modul for external and Onprem Nicelabel Interface (#3600, KBA-360)
- Events in Masterbelege FCY (#3606, KBA-357)
- V-LOG: Decimal and Date Fields in XML Format (#3611, KBA-362)
- GUDID implement AL Solution (#3627, KBA-176)
- Eudamed: New Option in Device Status and Recall Scope (#3635, KBA-366)
20.3.37468.0 - 2022-07-27#
- General performance and stability improvements.
Last update: September 4, 2023