22.1.77305.0 - 2023-05-16#
- send job budget line to outlook calendar - technical error message (#5373, PSA-627)
- Avoid WBS without budget name (#5738, PSA-722)
In some cases it was possible to create wbs-Header without a job budget name, this has been fixed.
- Wrong Dimension by job discount posting (#5751, PSA-697)
Posting a discount by a payment to a purchase invoice which is connected to a job results to a automatic job ledger posting of this discount. This job ledger has not the correct dimensions.
- RealEstate App: Default budget line type and no. in work package is not working any more (#5830, PSA-762)
Question to transfer WBS Description into purchase line shouldn't appear if the user is canceling the WBS-selection function (#5846, PSA-764)
By selecting a WBS in a purchase line the Question if WBS-Description should be transfered to the purchase line shouldn't appear if the user is canceling the WBS-selection-function.
Block a Job for time posting by the field "Blocked (User)" is not working correct (#5849, PSA-763)
Dimension update in Order Quote Lines doesn't use the job No in the line (#5861, PSA-765)
If a order quote header is connected to a job, the header dimensions are defined by this job. If the user changing the job no in one of the order quote lines the dimensions to this lines are not updated correctly.
recreation of purchase lines because of changing an important field in the purchase header doesn't use the correct job no and wbs-connection (#5862, PSA-768)
Changing an important field in the purchase header (like "VAT Bus. Posting Group") causes a recreation of the purchase lines. In that case the job connection is getting lost.
- VAT Reporting Date is wrong if a shipment is posted by the invoice suggestion (it has to be the same as the new posting date) (#5989, PSA-784)
- function "get work packages for selected lines" in order quote doesn't work (#6041, PSA-766)
- Sum WBS - Avoid Error Message about unused fields (#6042, PSA-785)
- change field type from option to enum for field "Source table" in table KVSPSAPostedJobEvalTemplateLi (#5737, PSA-721)
- Print sales document without a job no in sales header - label "Job No." shouldn't be visible (#5744, PSA-740)
If there is no job no in the sales header the label "job No." should not be printed in the sales document for example sales invoice.
- Disable and hide 2 unused BC Standard functions on the job card (#5810, PSA-753)
- Default Job team roles (#5929, PSA-772)
- Test on the "Job entry type" of the "G/L Account" in sales and purchase lines (#5954, PSA-758)
the testing on the filed "Job Entry Type" of a G/L Account using the G/L Account in a sales or purchase line has to be modified:
In Sales lines it is not allowed to use G/L account with "Job Entry Type"::usage in combination with a deferral template, only BLANK or sales
In Purchase lines it is not allowed to use G/L account with "Job Entry Type"::sales in combination with a deferral template, only BLANK or purchase
- Job time controlling (posting the job time ledger into the job via job journal) by a time controler and not by job manager (#6040, PSA-470)
It can be defined in the jobs setup, that the job time controlling is not done by the job managers but by time inspectors. For each resource it is possible to define 2 time inspectors (one is a substitute) who will be able to call the time postings of the resource into the job journal and post them as job ledger entries. If a resource is added into a job team (manually or automatically by job budget line), the 2 time inspectors are inserted automatically into the same job team including the flag "release time entry". If the time inspector function is set, there are 6 information stacks on the job management role center (3 about the time controlling as a time inspector and 3 about the time controlling as a substitute). If the time inspector function is NOT set, the 3 well known information stacks about the time controlling as job manager are present.
- discontinuation support contract module (#6043, PSA-610)
- Post Code on job table: move the code to select the post code from OnAfterValidate to OnBeforeValidate (#5956, PSA-752)
- Fix tests results of dev build 22.0.75786.0 (#5971, PSA-781)
22.0.72463.0 - 2023-04-13#
Purchase Line job splitting function (#5459, PSA-661)
Job Splitting function in purchase line has been improved by some issues.
The job splitting function can separate one purchase line connected to a job-wbs-line, into several postings for different budget lines ore for other wbs-lines of the same job.
CTC (Time tracking) - Release a card has to test on "strict time budget" (#5465, PSA-622)
Transfer order for job budget lines even if the item is not set for this in stock keeping unit (#5466, PSA-637)
The function to create transfer orders for job budget lines shows only items which are setup in "replenishment system" = transfer order. But to see all items there is now a new flag in the function "create transfer order" to show them all.
Remove copied standard reports and switch to report extensions (BC22) (#5493, PSA-323)
Technical development. We deleted 2 functional reports and are using now the BC standard reports instead. The BC standard reports are 513 "Move IC Trans. to Partner Comp" + 5753 "Get Source Documents" expanded by some branch extensions.
Transfer Orders with job reference from planning worksheet (#5643, PSA-701)
If a transfer order is created for a planning worksheet line which is connected to a job-budgetline, the connection to the job budgetline is getting lost in the transfer order, this has been fixed.
Save values in request page of "Retrieve Time Entries" (report 5025854 "KVSPSARetrieveTimeLedgEntries") (#5653, PSA-703)
More user comfort. The last used filters in the "job journal" function "retrieve time entries" can be reused now.
Fill "E-Mail" in User Setup from HR Cockpit (#5657, PSA-679)
The field "E-mail" in the table "user Setup" is now filled and updated by the HR Cockpit,
HR Cockpit open User Setup Card (#5659, PSA-678)
In the HR Cockpit the user can now open the "User Setup Card" directly instead of the "User setup list".
Deactivation of unused BC-Standard-Field "Default WIP Method" (#5663, PSA-698)
To avoid problems, the unused standard BC field "default WIP Method" in "Jobs Setup" is deactivated.
Add Job Title in WBS-with budget page (#5671, PSA-668)
- error dialog with action if insert of new wbs-line fails because integer split of the prime key (line no.) is no more possible (#5675, PSA-665)
Obsolate of the web-services - roll back (#5676, PSA-709)
The web-services shiped by the project365 will not be deleted in the near future, the obsolate status has been canceled.
New Flowfield "Job Description" on job budget line to use in page "Job Budget List" (#5685, PSA-711)
This is for more user information, not only the job number but aditional the job description.
- Automatic new dimension value type sum for main jobs (#5726, PSA-645)
It can be set up that a main job will be automatically a sum-dimension and every job which is defined to that main job is in the sum calculation.
- Link a job contact to a wbs-line (work package) (#5728, PSA-646)
The contact of the vendor in Purchase document which is connected to a job (project) is automatically inserted into the job contacts. If every purchase line is connected to the same wbs-line the job contact is connected to that wbs-line (new field on job contact).
- check if job (project) is in another invoice suggestion and skip it to avoid double invoicing (#5730, PSA-664)
The use gets a message if one or more jobs (projects) have been skipped to avoild double invoicing.
- Testautomation for new price lists (#5472, PSA-594)
- Automated Tests for Order Quote Implementation into project (#5473, PSA-606)
- Testautomation for Business Certificates (#5658, PSA-695)
Deferrals - calculating too far into the future (#5499, PSA-675)
Posting deferrals in a G/L Journal - the calculation end date was not correct.
"Mark all" button in Create Purchase Doc did not work (#5513, PSA-676)
- Create Sales Documents - Use values from Budget (#5525, PSA-680)
If the user has changed budget lines for a wbs-line and is using immediately the function to create a new sales document it can be that the new value of the wbs-line has not updated by the budget lines, and if the wbs-line has to be transfered into the sales document it has the wrong values.
unmark all job budgetlines by opening the page to create new transfer orders (#5576, PSA-666)
By opening the wbs function "create transfer order" the former marked job budget lines are still marked, this has been fixed.
Wrong table relation in item journal line in the field "New Step Code" (#5637, PSA-696)
The table relation of the field New Step Code was in connection to the field "Job No." but it has to be chaned to the field "New Job No.".
new price lists - it must not be possible to create job sales prices in the "sales price list" only in "job sales price liste" (#5669, PSA-707)
New BC Price List function: It was possible to create sales prices for jobs in the "normal" sales price list. This has to be separated strictly.
Move action "Guarantees" in Job List and Job Card to "Related" (out of group "Measurement") (#5698, PSA-713)
- Insert customer for a new job (project) on the job card (not on the wizzard page) in customer name field is not working correct (#5710, PSA-717)
- Order Quote Integration - Manual job and WBS selection to be fixed (#5711, PSA-715)
The selection of a WBS-Line in order quote lines have been improved.
- cancel purchase receipt with items connected to a job and active job location (#5731, PSA-719)
It was no more possible to cancel a purchase receipt line with an item connected to a job (project) if the "purchase job location" was active (no automatic job posting by purchase receipt).