20.16.91502.0 - 2023-08-08#
- Currency exchange to down payment invoice (#5813, AZ-75)
To avoid differences between the advance payment invoice and the advance chain string, it is not possible to change the currency code in the advance payment invoice.
- Create Closing Credit Memos with different VAT Bus. Posting Group at Vendor (#6558, AZ-99)
The order of the validates has been changed so that the correct VAT Bus. Posting Group is entered before the lines are created.
- Wrong Url for Online Help at two pages (#6871, AZ-106)
There were coded online help links though. A relanch of the website changed the URLs, so they were no longer correct. The links have been removed, instead the standard help can be used.
20.11.67290.0 - 2023-03-15#
- Error Renaming a job (#5383, AZ-56)
Issue was solved.
- Error message - Posting the delivery from the sales order (#5442, AZ-63)
Advance Chains are only checked for invoice.
- Correction of copy function projects (#5443, AZ-64)
When copying the project, the Advance Chain was deleted in the original project, this is now prevented.
- Bug during subsequent applying advance payment invoice / several payments (#5494, AZ-68)
If a payment and advance payment invoice apply was reversed and applied with a new advance payment invoice, too many posting were made.
20.5.57806.0 - 2023-01-13#
- Deletion of Advance Planning Entries leads to deletion of unrelated Advance Invoice Lines (#4858, AZ-42)
When deleting an Advance Planning Line BC tries to automatically delete any unposted invoice lines related to this Advance Planning Line. In some cases BC identifies the wrong invoices and hence tries to falsely delete them.
20.4.49960.0 - 2022-11-16#
Hotfix - Custom-specific Invoice Adresses are not transferred to Advance Docs (#4305, AZ-34)
A sales order/purchase order is given a custom-specific invoice address. Now an advance payment plan is specified at the order/purchase order and advance invoices are generated.
The user-defined invoice address data was incorrectly not taken over to the advance invoice.