21.11.96049.0 - 2023-09-04#
- Shortage List for production components, only items of type = inventory (#6865, KBA-1125)
Items that are not art Inventory are no longer displayed at Shortage List.
- Manual allocation of invoice discounts in sales order orders are not possible (#6909, KBA-1132)
Due to the recalculation of the price, the current record was not available during the release process.
- Missing price calculation method in sales offers to contact (#6923, KBA-1136)
The Price Calcualtion Method from the Sales Setup is now preset when creating the Document. This will be overwritten later by the customer.
- Incorrect check for blocked Flag (#7024, KBA-1148)
The blocked flag of the item was not checked correctly in the sales order, this issue has been fixed.
- Codeunit KVSKBAManufacturingLib, Function Itemavailability and ShowItemCard set to public (#6941, KBA-1142)
Functions Itemavailability and ShowItemCard in Codeunit KVSKBAManufacturingLib set to Public for external use
21.10.91860.0 - 2023-08-09#
- Report Selection Order Type - Manufacturing order type is not taken into account (#6886, KBA-1128)
The Report Selection Order Type - Manufacturing order type was not taken into account, this now works again.
21.10.91080.0 - 2023-08-07#
- Mandatory field check for prepayment with Transaction Error (#6654, KBA-1067)
If no position numbering has been done in the document yet, a transaction error will occur when creating a prepayment invoice during the mandatory field check.
- Compliance error on rejection (#6748, KBA-1102)
A setup field can be used to decide whether the legal owner or the legal possessor must reject a compliance.
- Document printout - decimal attributes, Wrong display in printout (#6762, KBA-1106)
When converting text to decimal or back to text in attribute printing, the decimal separator was lost.
- The report Issued Purch. Order Cnfrmn. Rmdr. uses the wrong caption for the purchaser (#6802, KBA-1115)
The salesperson caption was printed instead of the purchaser caption
- New "OnBeforeCode" (Handled) Event in Codeunit KVSKBAComJnlPostBatch (#6663, KBA-1075)
An OnBefore Ishandled pattern was built into the codeunit KVSKBAComJnlPostBatch.
- Set function "SetMultiRequistionLine" in codeunit KVSKBAChooseforQuoteRequMulti from internal to global (#6679, KBA-1078)
The function "SetMultiRequistionLine" in codeunit KVSKBAChooseforQuoteRequMulti can now be used from outside.
- Set function "ExpandAll" in codeunit KVSKBAManufacturingLib from internal to global (#6841, KBA-1122)
In Codeuit KVSKBAManufacturingLib the procedures ExpandAll and IsExpanded are now public procedures
- Layout KBA Master Documents Reports (#6849, KBA-1110)
Improved page margins and padding of some fields.
21.9.86436.0 - 2023-07-10#
- UDI: Error when editing Trade Name and Additional Description (#6346, KBA-994)
If a long Multi Language text (e.g. Trade Name) was shortened, the end of the old long text is preserved. The blob field was not cleared during editing and the new text only overwrote the value in the blob field up to its text end.
- Description 2 is missing in Purchase Reports (#6348, KBA-996)
The description 2 was not printed in purchasing documents, this error has been fixed
- Missing Obsolete Message in Dispatch Handling (#6408, KBA-999)
An additional message has been created to indicate that the new carrier posting procedure must be used.
The message appears at the "Source Locations" and the "Dispatch Order" as long as the "New Carrier Posting Method" switch has not yet been activated in the "Dispatch Carrier Setup".
Please note that the setup of the "Source Locations" must be transferred to the corresponding new fields on the customer, vendor and location cards.
- Change Page Caption "KVSKBAUDIFDACodes" to "FDA Preferred Term Codes" (#6427, KBA-1002)
The German translation was not correct and has been corrected.
- Modifications in New Packaging Posting System (#6475, KBA-1015)
Minor adjustments in the area of the new packaging posting system (captions modified, internal functions refactored)
- Bundle/subtotals in Recurring Sales and Purchase lines (#6524, KBA-1026)
If no number is entered in the recurring lines, the type is set to Comment after the entry of the description. This is now prevented for the KBA types. It has also been ensured that the lines are transferred to the document.
- "Manual line" is deleted by "add packaging" (#6531, KBA-1029)
"Manual lines" that were added in a shipping order were deleted by the action "add packaging". This error was fixed.
- Physical Inventory Journals: Action Calculate Counting Period creates duplicate entries (#6579, KBA-1039)
Duplicate entries were created by calling the old KBA report. The old KBA call has been removed.
- Write transaction error at call label interface (#6620, KBA-1044)
Due to a write transaction error, the quantity query page of the label interface could not be opened.
- Inconsistency in KVSKBAOrderFlowEntries after Correct/Cancel in associated "Posted Sales Invoice" (#6628, KBA-1048)
The actions Cancel and Correct from a sales invoice resets the quantities in the sales order. Since this is done without opening and re-releasing the order, it has not been included in the Order Backlog Entries.
- Print comments (show lines with quantity 0 on No) (#6229, KBA-971)
Now the lines (Type Comments) in the posted documents with Quantity = 0 will be printed. Changed reports: "KVSKBASalesShipment" (5048926), "KVSKBASalesInvoice" (5048924) , "KVSKBASalesCreditMemo" (5048925)
- Extensions for the Packaging Act (DE - VerpackG) (#6236, KBA-973)
Extensions for the Packaging Act (DE - VerpackG)
It is now possible to link packaging materials with items, so that the packaging materials used for deliveries can be tracked in the system.
- Changes for Intrastat --> Feature Microsoft Intrastat Core App (#6256, KBA-979)
The Microsoft feature for Intrastat Core (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/business-central/finance-how-setup-report-intrastat) is now fully supported with KUMAVISION Base. You can now activate the Microsoft feature in the feature management (make sure that the Microsoft app "Intrastat Core" is really installed and not only published). After activating the feature, please go to the KUMAVISION module Setup to transfer the migrate the data.
- Change sequence (all Customers after hierarchie) for price when using "price priority" (#6258, KBA-977)
When calculating prices with priorities, price lines of the type "All customers" are only taken into account after all price lines of the type "Customer" across all hierarchy levels.
- Set function "FindCommissionRate" in codeunit KVSKBAComLib from internal to global (#6322, KBA-985)
The function "FindCommissionRate" in codeunit KVSKBAComLib has been set to global.
- Mandatory field check for measures (#6334, KBA-990)
Mandatory field validation is now available for measures, after activation it will be executed when completing a measure,
- Show new price list in Price Overview and new Events (#6432, KBA-1005)
Only the old prices were displayed in the Price Overview. Now the new price lists are displayed depending on the setup. Furthermore, new events have been provided.
- Show order type at discount price lists (#6438, KBA-1008)
The order type is now also displayed for pure discount price lists.
- Function "Copy Document" Recalculate lines = No -> with subtotal structure error (#6445, KBA-1011)
If a document was copied with Recalculate Lines = No, the subtotals structure was incorrect and the document could not be copied.
- Purchase Request: Lookup from Purchase Line to Archived Purchase Request (#6450, KBA-1013)
From the purchase line you can call the archived purchase request
- Some Extensibility improvement (#6476, KBA-1016)
The function "CopyAddedTablesCustToTab36" in codeunit KVSKBASalesLib is set global from internal. New events from the standard in the CU SalesLinePrice and PurchaseLinePrice were subsequently added.
- Support "Bin Mandatory" Locations in KUMAVISION BASE Direct Transfer (#6478, KBA-1017)
The KUMAVISION direct transfer now also works with locations where "Bin Mandatory" is activated,
this means that transfer orders can now also be transferred directly to a bin.
- Set function "CalcNoOfSalesDocTextLines" in codeunit KVSKBASalesLib from internal to global (#6575, KBA-1035)
The function "CalcNoOfSalesDocTextLines" in codeunit KVSKBASalesLib has been set to from internal to global.
- New Event in Sales Quote Report OnCopyLoopOnAfterGetRecordOnBeforeCalcVATAmountLine (#6577, KBA-1037)
A new event OnCopyLoopOnAfterGetRecordOnBeforeCalcVATAmountLine has been added at Report Sales Quote.
- Check Microsoft Standard Direct Transfer (#6589, KBA-1041)
When switching to the KUMAVISION Direct transfer method, a check is made to see if there are any records still using the MS method.
21.8.81626.0 - 2023-06-14#
- Compliance check Error "The record is already open." (#6338, KBA-991)
With compliance checks set up, a "The record is already open." error could occur. This is now prevented.
21.8.80039.0 - 2023-06-02#
- Issue on Cancel Quantity and Qty. Base (if Unit Of Measure is not Base Unit Of Measure) (#5979, KBA-904)
It is now possible to cancel partial quantities of a delivery with a different unit of measure.
Please note that the rounding precision of the item units must be maintained sensibly.
- The Whse. Document Source Fields are cleared when sending the Dispatch Order (#5988, KBA-907)
When sending the dispatch order, the Whse. Document source fields were cleared, since Microsoft behaves differently in similar places and does not delete the data, we have removed the corresponding lines of code.
The fields are thus transferred to the posted dispatch order and remain in the case of partial shipments also in the open dispatch orders.
- Document Process ID when copying archived documents (#6005, KBA-918)
When copying from archived documents, the logic for copying the document process ID was not supported.
- Posted Invoice No. in Dispatch order is empty (#6047, KBA-925)
When sending from the dispatch order, the posted invoice no. was not transferred correctly, this error has been fixed.
- Set "FindRecords" function of CU ManufacturingLib to global (#5997, KBA-912)
The "FindRecords" function of the CU ManufacturingLib is provided for calling outside the app.
- Enum KVSKBAOrdFlowEntrySource to Extensible = true (#6007, KBA-920)
The KVSKBAOrdFlowEntrySource enum can now be extended.
- Some security improvments (#6083, KBA-946)
- Sales order can be released if the "Not Billable" field contains the value "No" and the sales price is set to zero manually. (#6175, KBA-964)
The check can now be activated. To do this, the "Check Not Billable at Release" field in the "Sales & Receivables Setup" must be activated. It is not activated by default so as not to change the old system behavior.
- Fill Customer/Vendor No. in all document lines (bundle etc.) (#6177, KBA-965)
For the KBA line types (bundle etc.), the customer or vendor no. is now also taken from the header. The adjustment works only for new records. Existing data records are not updated by an update.
- Assigned User is missing when creation Purch. Order from Requistion Worksheet (#6189, KBA-966)
In case of direct shipment and special orders, the "Assigned User ID" was not transferred from the requistion line to the purchase order. Now this is set in the requistion line and transferred accordingly.
- Mandatory Check available for Dispatch Handling (#6211, KBA-969)
You now have the possibility to enter and check the tables KVSKBADispatchHandlingHeader (5049203) and KVSKBADispatchHandlingLine (5049204) in the KUMAVISION Mandatory Fields Setup Tables to check the for the Dispatch Order.
21.7.77259.0 - 2023-05-16#
- The default value of the Intrastat fields from the standard setup (#6044, KBA-927)
The default Intrastat fields from the standard setup have been overwritten by empty KBA fields. If the KBA fields are filled, they have priority.
21.7.76001.0 - 2023-05-09#
- Suggest Prices with Sales Conditions (#5693, KBA-830)
The price worksheet can now be used to propose new prices based on the sales conditions.
- Label Structure Item Reference Barcode (#5713, KBA-835)
The "Source No." field in the Label Structure Line can now be used to specify which barcode is to be found in the Item Reference table (Field "Reference Type No.").
- Implement KUMAVISION base "Direct Transfer" Solution for Transfer Order (#5722, KBA-836)
We implement our own "Direct Transfer" solution for tranfer order. In the Inventory Setup there ist a new setup for posting Direct Tranfer.
- Enable calling of notification for existing blanket orders multiple times (#5747, KBA-840)
The notification that Blanket Orders are present appeared only once per order (some Item) and now it is displayed per line.
- Item attribute printing - unit translations (#5757, KBA-843)
Translations for the unit of measure can now be stored at the item attributes. These are taken into account during printing.
- Requisition Worksheet should not combine all lines of a vendor in one order in case of multiple locations (#5773, KBA-846)
The standard requisition worksheet combines all lines of a vendor in one purchase order, even if several are stock locations. This behavior can now be changed via a setting in the purchase setup. Then a single purchase order is generated for each location.
- Dispatch order - Action: "Get logistics documents" - items lot mandantory --> without lot information (#5775, KBA-848)
When transferring open documents, the system now checks whether the item tracking has already been set. If this is not the case, a message appears.
- Set the fields "Unit Cost (LCY)" and "Unit Cost" in the sales line to not editable. (#5802, KBA-855)
Due to the active calculation of the profit, the fields in the sales line must not be changed.
- Incorrect description for vendor in purchase order confirmation reminder (#5818, KBA-862)
The caption for the vendor has been replaced.
- Build in "Minimum Profit %" on Item Category Card" (#5911, KBA-884)
The field "Minimum Profit %" was displayed on the page Item Category Card.
- Include campaigns in price information (#5914, KBA-885)
In the price info, the campaigns were not taken into account in the price calculation.
- Drilldown + lookup page to Order quote lines (#5938, KBA-890)
A lookup page was created for table Order quote lines.
- Get production orders at position (complaint from contact) (#5940, KBA-894)
The caption of the action has been wrong. This has been corrected, so the function is available.
- Dispatch Lines New Fields for Item Tracking (#5963, KBA-896)
Within the Dispatch order, the standard fields "Warranty date" and "Expiration date" as well as the base (booster) fields "Production date" and "Ext. lot no." have been added and are now set when creating new lines from source documents. The data is now transferred through the entire dispatch shipping process.
The fields are disabled by default and must first be activated via personalization.
- Print Expiration Date/Production Date/Ext. Lot No. in Master Document (#5964, KBA-897)
The values for "Expiration Date", "Production Date" and "External Lot No." are now transferred to the master document when printing an item tracking in the line or as a attachment.
The printing of the information can be controlled via the company information, but by default the additional fields are not automatically displayed and must first be activated
- Value-dependent entries in the compliance table for purchase orders (#5697, KBA-831)
The "Minimum Amount" field is now taken into account when searching for the compliance table entry.
- VLOG Evaluate node "send_weightsingle" as XML (#5778, KBA-851)
The node "send_weightsingle" is now evaluated as XML and converted to Decimal accordingly. In addition, the Handled Pattern in the ProcessPackageResponse function was corrected.
- Fill KVSKBAShippingAgentCode and KVSKBAShippingAgentService in Warehouse Shipment Lines (#5815, KBA-861)
There was an issue if the "Warehouse LIne" will be filled from a Source Document (Sales, Transfer Order, Service etc). This issue was solved.
- Posted Service Reports - Wrong Record at the Event (#5867, KBA-872)
- New Pricing - Close Prices without consideration invoice discount (#5935, KBA-891)
The old records were not found if the "Allow Invoice Disc." was different. This field is now no longer filtered for in the search.
- "Update cockpit" function (Released production orders) - Update field "KVSKBAExternalOrdersinPercent" does not update (#5972, KBA-901)
The "Base Unit of Measure" was used for the calculation, but this is 0 for external work in the purchase documents.
21.6.71178.0 - 2023-04-06#
- Order Flow Entries: deleted Function to Compress Entries (#4493, KBA-577)
The function to compress order flow entries leads to data constellations that are difficult or impossible to explain. Therefore the function is no longer supported.
- Flowfields with Drill down added in Posted Dispatch Handling Order (#5339, KBA-620)
- Provide enum KVSKBATextPosition extensible (#5631, KBA-822)
Enum KVSKBATextPosition is provided extensible and the function GetContNoByNoAndTableID is set to global.
- New pricing: Scaled prices also on variants possibly (#5634, KBA-823)
For the graduated prices, you can now decide whether they should apply to the individual variants or ignore the different variants.
- Changes for for Intrastat --> Feature Microsoft Intrastat Core App, Block Feature (#5650, KBA-825)
As there are overlaps with the changes in KUMAVISION base and the Microsoft Intrastat Core App, we will temporarily block this function.
- Compliance - Changing the language is not possible (#5435, KBA-761)
It was not possible to work through a compliance in a different language than the one used for creation.
The compliance now works language-independent and also supports changing the language at runtime.
- Service blocked by sale (#5464, KBA-773)
If an item was blocked for sale, it was no longer possible to post also a service order. This issue was resovled.
- Issue while counting up number of printed in documentes (#5486, KBA-779)
When multiple records were selected and printed on a list page, the number of printed records was incremented for all records. This issue has been fixed, now only the number printed for the selected and printed records is incremented.
- Dispatch Order: Value of Order not correctly refreshed after splitting lines (#5508, KBA-783)
If the quantity in line the dispatch order was split and a new line created, the value of the goods is not recalculated for each line.
The total value of the goods remains in the original line and was also transferred to the new line. This issue has been resolved.
- Dispatch Order: Use dimensions (length, width, height) load carrier from dispatch order line in V-LOG XML Interface (#5531, KBA-785)
In the VLOG interface, the dimensions (length, width, height) were always taken from the load carriers data card.
Now it is possible to transfer deviating dimensions, which were entered in the line, via the VLOG interface.
- Dispatch Order Error in Function Assign to Package (#5556, KBA-800)
It is no longer possible to pack a carrier into itself and thus destroy the packet structure
- Issues with Mandantory Field Check with Own and Third Party Apps (#5595, KBA-806)
With the mandatory field check it was possible to override the block flag set from other extensions in the article/vendor and customer cards.
With this release, the blocking of a record by a third-party app is handled separately and the block flag is no longer overwritten.
- Dispach Order: Issue in function "Get Whse. Documents" (#5598, KBA-809)
It was possible to select multiple orders in the selection page, but only the last selected line was added into the Dispatch Order. This Issue is now fixed and all marked Documents are now added.
- New duplicate price line and additional new prices generate a transaction error when checking lines (#5611, KBA-814)
When "Closing prices" there were combinations where a transaction error was thrown.
21.5.65807.0 - 2023-03-08#
- UDI: Multiple Item Relations to one DI possible (#5048, KBA-660)
- Posted Sales Shipment cannot Undo Assembly Order (#5145, KBA-704)
Order-related assembly orders are now completely canceled with the KUMAVISION Base cancellation function as in the Microsoft standard. A partial cancellation is not possible.
- Info-Box in Sales Price Information doesn't handle the location code (#5202, KBA-708)
Added location code when calculating item availability.
- Wrong de-caption on the Page PriceInfoFactboxCustomer (#5205, KBA-711)
The German caption was "Artikelnr." instead of "Debitorennr."
- Include currency when calculating price in CU GenPriceCalcLinePrice (#5208, KBA-707)
In the CU GenPriceCalcLinePrice the currency code was not taken when calculating the price, only prices with local currency were found (Sales Price Condition).
- The page "Label Content in Process List" does not appear when calling the label interface from the production lines (#5286, KBA-743)
A global variable was set only locally. By setting it globally, the page is called again.
- Missing Reason Code after posting Carrier with a Item Journal Line (#5326, KBA-737)
When a load carrier was posted with a item journal line default reason code was specified in the setup, this reason code was not transferred into the entries. This issue was solved.
- Sales Return Order and Sales Return Receipt Pre Document Texts are not printed (#5385, KBA-760)
- Old Extended Pricing: Resource Costs are only found from the item, not from the "Resource Cost" table (#5429, KBA-767)
The data records in the "Resource Cost" table were not taken into account in the pricing.
- Order Quote: Missing Indirect Permissions in codeunit "KVSKBAOrderQuoteMgt". (#5431, KBA-763)
Indirect permissions have been added to the codeunit.
- Copy document: Select that the item tracking is not copied as well (#5113, KBA-523)
You now have the option to exclude the additional copying of item trackings when copying receipts (sales and purchase) so that they are no longer copied.
- Search with Item Reference in Customer Price Information (#5158, KBA-685)
It is now possible to search for the item in the price information via the item reference.
- Pagefield KVSKBAPriceConditionNo Obsolete at Pageextension KVSKBAPurchasePriceListLines (#5215, KBA-717)
The field is not used in purchasing, but could be visible by the user and then led to iritations.
- Field "No. Series" at Table KVSKBACLLMeasure Obsolete (#5228, KBA-720)
Field is not used and has the wrong field length.
- Copy Item: delete Routing No. , Production BOM No. if the copy was not selected (#5238, KBA-725)
If the Routing and Prod. BOM information is not to be copied, the corresponding fields in the item are cleared (in contrast to the default behavior).
- Convert report selection OrderTypes Usage to standard enum (#5255, KBA-700)
The OrderTypes Usage report selection still used option values instead of the enums from the standard report selections. The new enums are used.
- Change of sales order type in sales header query and new calculation of sales lines (#5273, KBA-739)
When the sales order type is changed in the sales header, the standard request to recalculate the lines appears. If this is confirmed, the prices in the lines will be recalculated.
- New pricing: Consideration of purchase order type in price calculation (#5279, KBA-733)
Previously, the purchase order type was not taken into account in the price calculation. Now the purchase order type is a criterion in the purchase price calculation.
- Redesign Style Definition (#5289, KBA-638)
Some technical changes in the KUMAVISION BASE function for Style Definition: https://docs.kumavision.de/en/kba/BasicSetup/#style-definitions
- Shown Field "Ship-to County" on Page Dispatch Handling Order (Shipments to US) (#5310, KBA-738)
The field "Ship-to County" was displayed on the page "Dispatch Handling Order" and the page "Posted Dispatch Handling Order".
The field is passed to VLOG in the XML tag empf_staat
- Purchase Quote new Field "Valid Until Date" (#5314, KBA-687)
A new field "Quote Valid To Date" has been added to the purchasing requests. This can be used to document the validity of a request.
The date is used as the end date when saving the prices.
- Delete filtered report numbers in page CopyDocumentLineFormat (#5315, KBA-709)
The default Report ID filters were deleted because they were not useful.
- Structural changes Eudamed (#5399, KBA-481)
Necessary changes were made by Eudamed. In addition, some detail improvements were made.
21.4.62851.0 - 2023-02-17#
- Error Data Migration Direct Transfer (Transfer Order) (#5241, KBA-728)
21.4.62452.0 - 2023-02-15#
- Redesign functions to missing page action in (Sales Price Calculation) (#5225, KBA-719)
- Change Upgrade Item References, because MS has changed the upgrade path (#5229, KBA-721)
With BC22 the old upgrade path is no longer available, the own update routine has been adapted to the MS path.
21.4.61423.0 - 2023-02-08#
- Lines to be posted automatically for direct delivery (#4624, KBA-520)
- Include "Show Serial/Lot No." in Report Sales Return Receipt (#4641, KBA-594)
There was a Issue In the Documents Sales Return Order Confirmation and Sales Return Receipt to print the Serial No. or Lot No. This Issue was fixied.
- Optimization of location setup - Shipping processing: "Packages" option (#4832, KBA-519)
- Check "Shipping Agent Service Code" during release Dispatch Order (#4845, KBA-646)
There is an event OnReleaseOnBeforeCheckShippingAgentServiceCode to skip the testfield.
- New pricing: Minvalue = 0 for the fields "KVSKBAUnitPrice(PriceUnit)" and "KVSKBADirectUnitCost(PU)" (#4863, KBA-651)
- In the PriceInfo, provide the information from which price list line the price was determined. (#4874, KBA-653)
The discount and price fields are provided with the price list and price list line (from which the price or discount was determined).
- Display notification about blanket orders when the item reference is entered (#4885, KBA-630)
The notification about blanket orders is displayed in the sales order, quote and blanket order when the item reference is entered.
- Set procedure "InsertDispHandLineFromInvtPick" in Codeunit 5049203 "KVSKBADispatchLib" to public (#4887, KBA-655)
- Set procedure "SplitLine" in Table 5049204 "KVSKBADispatchHandlingLine" to public (#4888, KBA-656)
- Reduce Warnings for ENUMS (#4890, KBA-658)
- Correction DE translation, especially in the placeholders (#4907, KBA-659)
- Provide function to be able to create labels externally with Label Interface (#4991, KBA-669)
- Add key to table SalesLineReleaseArchive (#4999, KBA-673)
- Price information with standard pricing allowed (#5022, KBA-601)
Until now the price information could only handle the KUMAVISION price calculation methods, now the standard price calculation method is allowed as well.
- New Report for Direct Transfer (Transfer Order) (#5046, KBA-683)
We did create a new Report for Direct Transfer (Transfer Order). Report ID 5048753 "KVSKBADirectTransfer"
- If the new pricing is used, an error message should appear when calling the old price pages. (#5138, KBA-702)
If the page is still visible after the error, the cache must be deleted in the browser.
- New events for notification of existing blanket orders and sales orders (#5154, KBA-705)
- Close prices in purchase does not work when activating the function in sales (#4853, KBA-648)
- When automatically closing prices, an existing end date is also overwritten (#4944, KBA-665)
An existing end date is kept if it is smaller than the start date of the new line. If the end date is equal to or greater than the start date of the new line, it will be adjusted accordingly.
- Open Task missing in contact card flowfield (#4992, KBA-639)
MS prevents the participant To-Do for tasks that are not a meeting. Therefore the Flowfield was extended by the organizer.
- Undo (Cancel) Purchase Receipt with Put-Away (#5028, KBA-436)
An issue with the extended logistics during undo of an Receipt has been fixed.
To improve usability, the field "Warehouse Undo Type" was added in the "Sales & Receivables Setup" and in the "Purchases & Payables Setup". This field can be used to control whether the extended options of the solution (partial undo) should be used, in which case the value must be set to "Extended Undo". The default value of the field is: Standard.
21.3.58681.0 - 2023-01-19#
- General performance and stability improvements.
21.3.56887.0 - 2023-01-09#
- Business Central Direct Tranfer in Transfer Order. (#3053, KBA-138)
The KUMAVISON Base function, which the Microsoft Std. can now do, has been converted to this.
- Report 5048756 "KVSKBACalculateInventory" to Report Extension and new feature for Phys. Inventory Journal: Blocked Items (#3394, KBA-289)
From this KUMAVISION base release you have the possibility in the phys. inventory journal in an extra page to unblock (and block them later on again) blocked items temporarily so it is possible to suggest these items in the phy. inventory journal.
- Purch. Order Confirmation / Update Purchase Line "Promised Receipt Date" (#4463, KBA-524)
When creating an Purchase Order Confirmation, the "Promised Receipt Date" of the purchase lines is filled with the confirmation date.
- Lookup in SKU for BOM and Routing (#4494, KBA-529)
Same functionality for the fields BOM No. and Routing No. as for items in the SKU implemented.
- Event Request on "KVSKBACreateDropShipment" (#4569, KBA-581)
Handled pattern built in to bypass the testfield to Released status
- New Events for Order Quote, Change Caption (#4581, KBA-584)
CU OrderQuoteMgt made extensible.
- Set the default sales order type / purchase order type for all document types (#4584, KBA-552)
All order types are predefined with the default order type when they are created, if available.
- New Handle Pattern at Procedures EvaluateSalesLine/ RunCalcPosNoInSalesLine (#4586, KBA-587)
- Shopify Connector Default KBA Order Type (#4590, KBA-521)
- Usability: Hide images fields on card KVSKBADocTextTranslationCard (#4592, KBA-590)
The customer can make the fields visible again. The fields are not used by the standard master document layout.
- Allow changing the line no. during price update (#4636, KBA-592)
With the event OnBeforeInitLineNo the line no. can be changed during the price update (CU KVSKBAUpgradeFeaturePriceCalc).
- New Event Publisher in procedure "CreatePurchOrderConfLines" at Codeunit "KVSKBAPurchaseLib" (#4711, KBA-612)
- Migrate Promoted Action to new Action Bar (#4776, KBA-494)
- Activate Mandatory Fields for Documents (#4777, KBA-608)
New fields added in the "Sales & Receivables Setup" and the "Purchases & Payables Setup".
The Field "Check Mandatory Fields Customer" has been extended with the "Check Mandatory Fields Sales Document" field.
Thus, it is now possible to activate the mandatory field check for customers and sales documents separately.
The same logic has been implemented for vendors and purchasing documents.
- Style Definition: Inconsistent field names (#4783, KBA-633)
- Inconsistent Handling by using Price Prioritiy (#4573, KBA-542)
Prices from customer price groups were compared with prices from higher hierarchy and the best price was determined. Now, pricing by prios compares only within the hierarchy.
- Calc. Expected Inventory for Lots on Phys. Inventory (#4587, KBA-586)
Obsolete customization deleted.
- Manual Filling Lot No in logistics item worksheet leave "External batch number" and "Date of manufacture" empty (#4678, KBA-603)
- Italy: Price request for contacts runs into error (#4694, KBA-482)
Price requests without a vendor have been disabled for the Italian environment.
- VSD - Dispatch Order proposal Assignment / change item no. (#4695, KBA-600)
- VSD - Checks for changing packing suggestion header (#4696, KBA-596)
- Mandatory field check attributes type date does not work (#4697, KBA-606)
For attributes with type date no mandatory field check could be performed. This is now possible.
- Default dimensions of the production order type are deleted (#4700, KBA-605)
The default dimensions of the production order type were lost when source number or location were entered.
- Beginning text and Ending text are not printed for service contract (#4825, KBA-640)
21.2.52743.0 - 2022-12-06#
- Transfer for returnable load carriers (#3387, KBA-282)
- Option to Enum: "KVSKBA Blocked By" (#4337, KBA-548)
- New Handled Pattern Event at function OnReleaseSalesDocumentOnAfterReleaseSalesDoc (CU SalesSubscriber) (#4394, KBA-557)
- In Page "Transfer Order" use the default action to release (#4397, KBA-561)
- Dispatch Order with Packing instructions (#4406, KBA-34)
New features in dispatch order for packing instructions.
The dispatch order extended by the features packing instructions and packing suggestion
- Prevent error message when searching for NiceLabel Printer (#4469, KBA-573)
Added read permission for table KVSKBALIFNCLPrinter in KVSKBA BASIC Permissionset.
- Integration of the Call App into the KBA (#4471, KBA-575)
The Call App was integrated into the KBA.
- Dimension problems in the Order Quote (#3958, KBA-464)
- Correct translation for KVSKBAAppendixType (#4333, KBA-540)
- Error message at create measure from FMEA (#4334, KBA-539)
- Item attributes type date are not printed (#4381, KBA-555)
Case extended by the return value in the format Date
- Phy. Inventory Order - Blocked Variants (#4402, KBA-559)
- Sales Prices - filter control (#4403, KBA-543)
Allow deleting filters in prices and discounts (sale and purchase)
- Dispatching Headers comments FlowField does not work (#4409, KBA-564)
- Change Price Migration (Settings Document and Master Data) (#4456, KBA-549)
Set the price calculation method for master data and documents if necessary.
- KBA item tracking "External batch number" and "Date of manufacture" are not filled correctly when negativ and positiv adjustment with the logistics item worksheet. (#4468, KBA-483)
- Error Init Request Page (Master Document) (#4480, KBA-556)
To use this feature with non-KBA master documents, the report must be marked as a master report via the OnAfterCheckForMasterDocReport event (CU KVSKBAMasterDoc) .
21.1.51385.0 - 2022-11-25#
- Error in update routine RenameEnumPurchaseCommentDocumentType (Order Quote) (#4450, KBA-569)
Primary key supplemented
21.1.49455.0 - 2022-11-14#
- Enable deactivation Order Flow Entries (#3103, KBA-185)
It is now possible to deactivate the Order Flow Entries, with or without deleting the entries.
- Report 5048853 "KVSKBACarryOutActionMsgPlan" rebuild to Report Extension (#3396, KBA-291)
- Report 5048852 "KVSKBACarryOutActionMsgReq" go back to BC Std. Report as Report Extension (#3397, KBA-292)
- Check Item blocked in purchase posting dependent on lines with transactions (#3978, KBA-310)
- Sales Line "Alternative" for Quote Changes (#3981, KBA-361)
- Change document footer font size via settings possible (#4065, KBA-424)
In the company Information you can specify the font size of the footer, the default value is 7.
- Check status release when creating a direct delivery or special delivery in the sales order (#4091, KBA-503)
- Check/Set price units for price migration (#4094, KBA-506)
- Action customer from order with "Wrong date filter" in setup (#4104, KBA-495)
- Lookup table for field "Doc. Default Font" in Table Company Information (#4106, KBA-510)
- Order Quote for item, type = service (#4130, KBA-474)
- Add not assigned Permissionset to Standard Permissionset "D365 BUS FULL ACCESS" (#4149, KBA-515)
- Alignment of the functions "Sales-Quote to Invoice" mit "Sales-Quote to Order" (#4168, KBA-368)
- Question dimension avoid at sales header (#4231, KBA-530)
When validating the customer, one received the question whether a dimension should be obtained. This came from entering the salesperson twice.
- Permission AL Objects in Uppercase (#4239, KBA-533)
- Save prices from documents: check if price list is ok before. (#4261, KBA-528)
When selecting the price list, check if the price list is corrupted.
- Change MS Event from OnAfterCreateEntrySummary2 to OnCreateEntrySummary2OnBeforeInsertOrModify (#4270, KBA-538)
Avoid a record modify, reduce error possibilities
- Enable "Mandatory Check for Item" (#3992, KBA-469)
- Shopify Connector and KBA changes price origin (#3996, KBA-472)
- Assignment of blanket purchase order to foreign work order (#4174, KBA-450)
- Consider new fields in Sales resources price data transfer (#4256, KBA-535)
The new field "Assign-to No." was not filled during the data transfer from Resources Price.
21.0.47075.0 - 2022-10-25#
- Promoted Action Breaking Change KBA21 to KBA20.3 IT (Next 3 Actions) (#4197, KBA-518)
21.0.45862.0 - 2022-10-14#
- Promoted Action Breaking Change KBA21 to KBA20.3 IT (#4109, KBA-512)
21.0.45284.0 - 2022-10-11#
- For Build Out Vendor Template (Old KVS Solution) and other obsolete Code (#3018, KBA-165)
- Error in Approval Process in Purchase Documents (#3486, KBA-197)
- Problem with enums KVSKBAServiceDocTextTemplateDo* (#3913, KBA-442)
- Problem with Enum KVSKBASourceLocationSourceTypeFilter (#3916, KBA-443)
- Problem with Enum KVSKBASalesPersonCommTypeFilter (#3917, KBA-445)
- Problem with Enum KVSKBAReportSelectionExtendedUsage2 (#3918, KBA-446)
- Problem with KVSKBASalesConditionBaseofCalculation (#3919, KBA-447)
- Problem with Enums KVSKBASalesDocTextTemplateDocType, KVSKBAPurchDocTextTemplateDocType, KVSKBAAdvertisingGroupMemberSourceTable (#3920, KBA-448)
- Access to RequestPage options in the master document (#3947, KBA-455)
- New Fields "Variant Mandatory if Exist" Visible false until the function has been tested (#3950, KBA-458)
- Using Field "Invoice Copies" (table Customer) at Sales Invoice Report (#3951, KBA-459)
- Delete Internal at Function SetCopyDocProcID (Codeunit 5048801 "KVSKBACopyDocSingleInstance") (#3952, KBA-460)
- Field "Output E-Mail" at Table OrderQuote Setup obsolete (#3954, KBA-462)
- Delete Subscriber OnEnforceUseItemReferences (BC21) (#3991, KBA-438)
- Checking whether the correct address variables are used in the PurchaseOrder report (#3997, KBA-473)
- Warning select Standardpricecalculation (#407, KBA-486)
- Change Optioncaption Field "Release Checking Shortage" (#4018, KBA-485)
- Match code Archived document with document (#4021, KBA-468)
- Allow Change Sorting Key at procedure AssignBlanketOrdersToReqLines (#4024, KBA-490)
- Small Changes - noticed during QS (#4063, KBA-492)
- Message with text constant LinesExistContinueQst filled with wrong variables (CU KVSKBADispatchMgt) (#3944, KBA-452)
- Extended Sales Price Worksheet - Price Unit (#4002, KBA-465)
- Error in Change in Posting Code (Header) will not be changed in Lines (#4019, KBA-484)
- Function Email print -Print dialog Activation switch "print with stationery" (#4031, KBA-478)
- Mandatory field check for prepayment invoices (Purchase and Sales) (#4032, KBA-480)
- Error at first call of master report (without previous open module setup) (#4061, KBA-499)
Last update: September 4, 2023