22.8.114051.0 - 2023-12-04#
- New Master Document for Transfer Order (#7469, KBA-1264)
The new "Transfer Order" report has the ID 5048955 and is based on the "Transfer Header" table as the main table.
- Master Reports: Charge printed without Qty. (#7792, KBA-1315)
Item (Charge) lines were printed on reports even if the line had no quantity. The corresponding switches in the request page had no effect. This error has been fixed.
- Weight of the load carrier is added up again when resending according to V-LOG (#7825, KBA-1324)
The "Gross Weight (Scale)" of the load carrier is no longer added up when a "Posted Dispatch Order" is sent to V-LOG again.
- Incorrect Argument in Report Publisher (#7758, KBA-1307)
An event is provided in the reports before the item tracking is inserted, this event was called with an incorrect parameter that has been fixed.
The following reports were affected: Sales Shipment, Service Shipment and Service Invoice.
- More convenient print control item attributes (#7798, KBA-1319)
For all attribute pages, there is now also the option of assigning a new print administration to selected attributes (including several).
22.7.111789.0 - 2023-11-23#
- Pricing in the Requisition worksheet does not find the prices for "All Vendors". (#7374, KBA-1233)
The option "All Vendors" has been added to the sources of the codeunit "KVSKBARequisitionLinePrice". Thus, these prices are also found, as in the "Standard".
- Packaging material assignments without need of entering item no. (#7398, KBA-1238)
The item number is now automatically preassigned when opening from the item card.
- Variant Mandatory - Flag can be set even if the item has inventory (#7407, KBA-1241)
In a directed warehouse it was possible to change the flag "Variant Mandatory" despite a posted ledger entry, this error was fixed.
- Function Cancel Prod. Order does not consider subcontracting (#7423, KBA-1247)
The system now checks whether subcontracting orders or corresponding posted documents exist. If this is the case, the cancellation is canceled.
- Variable to check which quantity field should be used in KVSKBAPurchaseLib.CalcOutstandingOrderQty adjusted (#7448, KBA-1255)
Previously, on the blanket purchase order line, it was tracked if it was subcontracting and accordingly the quantity was used and not the base quantity. The check is now done on the purchase line.
- 'Shipping Agent' Fields in Dispatch Order (#7476, KBA-1268)
The handling of the "Shipping Agent" fields in the dispatch order and warehouse shipment has been revised:
- "Shipping Agent" field information is now written back to the respective warehouse shipment line and no longer to the header whole header
- The fields are now transferred from the open warehouse shipment line to the posted warehouse shipment line.
- Warehouse Request Lines - Status Update (#7483, KBA-1271)
When orders were repeatedly released and reopened, it could happen that the status of the document was not updated in the expected warehouse movement. This error has been fixed.
- Priceunit is not transferred from the blanket order to the sales order (#7496, KBA-1279)
Priceunits are now transferred from the blanket order to the sales order or purchase order in sales and purchasing.
- Dispatch Order/Packing Location Directed Put-away and Pick (#7608, KBA-1289)
In a warehouse with directed logistics, the carriers were posted from the wrong location. This error has been corrected
- Change Application Areas at Measure Pages (#7338, KBA-1221)
The application areas of the measures were set incorrectly. Now the measures can be used even without licensed FMEA.
- Master Reports (#7421, KBA-1244)
Extension of the function to set the purchase and salesperson code with events, these simplify the code extensibility
- Compliance Optimization show Blanket Orders (#7489, KBA-1274)
The cards are now shown instead of the lists for blanket orders (sales/purchase).
- Find Sales Resource Discounts with Price calculation Method "KUMAVISION base Price Sequences" (#7597, KBA-1287)
Previously, price calculation method "KUMAVISION base Price Sequences" did not take into account the priorities of sales resource prices. This has now been implemented. The priorities are based on the priorities for sales resource prices.
- Caption change for better visibility (#7606, KBA-1288)
Caption of the field "Confirmation Date" in the "Order confirmation list" changed to "Confirmed Delivery Date".
This means that the input field names are once again the same as the line names
- Event Publisher in service documents (#7704, KBA-1303)
Event added to various service reports, fault and resolution comments can now be extended
22.6.102589.0 - 2023-10-09#
- Error when creating a new production BOM version when calling via item card (#7177, KBA-1179)
Now a filter on "Production BOM No." is given when calling via the item card, so the process knows to which "Production BOM" it belongs.
- Invoice discount - missing get on the SalesSetup, error on release sales order (#7197, KBA-1183)
The missing get on the sales setup was added and the function was checked.
- Commit Error in Dispatch Handling (#7201, KBA-1184)
If an error occurred during posting, the dispatch order remained unfinished and unpostable in the system.
This error has been fixed, after a posting error the dispatch order can be processed further.
- Partial quantity cancellation - quantity entry only possible for lines of type "item" (#7209, KBA-1190)
It is now possible to use the partial quantity cancellation with lines of type 'resource' .
- Factbox Fields "Amount of Packages" calculated incorrectly (#7256, KBA-1201)
The number of packages was not calculated via the quantity, thus additional packaging was not included correctly. This error was fixed
- Warranty Claims & Complaints and Action: Actions "New Text" creates a new text version when the editor is aborted (#7293, KBA-1209)
If the input is aborted in the editor, no new text versions are generated now. Since a new version was created before the editor was displayed, the abort in the editor could not be taken into account.
- Unable to set "Sequence No." in "Report Selection - Dispatch" (#7305, KBA-1213)
It was not possible to set your own sort order in the Report Selection - Dispatch, this error has been fixed.
- Save Price and Discount at Price Comparsion List (#7135, KBA-1169)
The same function is now used to save prices and discounts in the price comparison list as in the documents.
In case of multiple lines and different vendors, it is not possible to select the vendor.
- Document in Dispatch Order with Master Document Layout (#7190, KBA-1181)
The reports of the dispatch handling were transferred to the master documents, additional functions from the master documents are thus also available in the dispatch handling reports.
- Presetting Purchase Order Type Subcontracting (#7206, KBA-1187)
The subcontracting order type is now preset when creating purchase orders from the subcontracting worksheets.
- Reason Code Missing in Transfer Carrier (#7275, KBA-1205)
The reason code is now also transferd into the Journals for returnable packages.
22.5.99441.0 - 2023-09-21#
- Missing indirect permission in codeunit KVSKBAAddSalesLineAutoPostMgmt (#7207, KBA-1188)
The indirect permissions for the Sales Shipment Line have been set.
22.5.99402.0 - 2023-09-21#
- Variant Mandatory in Whse. Journals (#7096, KBA-1160)
Within the whse. journals it was not checked if variants are mandatory, this problem is now fixed
- Transfer order cannot be released (#7097, KBA-1159)
Transfer orders with active KBA direct stock transfer could no longer be released in directed locations, this error has been fixed
22.5.96058.0 - 2023-09-04#
- Manual allocation of invoice discounts in sales order orders are not possible (#6900, KBA-1129)
Due to the recalculation of the price, the current record was not available during the release process.
- Missing price calculation method in sales offers to contact (#6921, KBA-1131)
The Price Calcualtion Method from the Sales Setup is now preset when creating the Document. This will be overwritten later by the customer.
- Incorrect check for blocked Flag (#7009, KBA-1146)
The blocked flag of the item was not checked correctly in the sales order, this issue has been fixed.
- Setup for blocking for items in physical inventory (#4690, KBA-344)
If there is an item in any physicaly item, warehouse sheet or inventory order, it can no longer be moved from this location.
- Setting to change sales prices finding in sales documents not by Bill-to Customer but by Sell-to Customer (#6067, KBA-522)
It is now possible to select via setups whether the Bill-to Customer or Sell-to Customer should be used for pricing. This same option is also available in Purchasing.
- Codeunit KVSKBAManufacturingLib, Function Itemavailability and ShowItemCard set to public (#6940, KBA-1141)
Functions Itemavailability and ShowItemCard in Codeunit KVSKBAManufacturingLib set to Public for external use
- Posting warehouse shipments in dispatch order (#7006, KBA-1145)
It is now possible to post warehouse shipments with open picks from the dispatch order.
- Purch. Order Confirmation (#7038, KBA-1137)
Allows the mass transfer of the requested receipt date or overwriting the promised receipt date
- New Event in PurchaseLib codeunit OnBeforeTestAndUpdatePostingCodeTab38 (#7071, KBA-1158)
New Event in PurchaseLib codeunit OnBeforeTestAndUpdatePostingCodeTab38
22.4.91842.0 - 2023-08-09#
- Create Purch. Order from Sales Order for Direct Shipment (#6297, KBA-792)
Previously, drop shipments and special shipments were created from the sales order only with the first vendor that was found. Now an order is created for each found vendor or a special vendor can be selected.
- Compliance error on rejection (#6741, KBA-948)
A setup field can be used to decide whether the legal owner or the legal possessor must reject a compliance.
- Document printout - decimal attributes, Wrong display in printout (#6761, KBA-1104)
When converting text to decimal or back to text in attribute printing, the decimal separator was lost.
- Wrong shipping address for Special delivery (#6791, KBA-1113)
In the BC22.4 insider build, there is a default error for special shipments. The correct shipment address is not taken over into the purchase document. This is now fixed by us.
- The report Issued Purch. Order Cnfrmn. Rmdr. uses the wrong caption for the purchaser (#6801, KBA-1114)
The salesperson caption was printed instead of the purchaser caption
- Shortage List for production components, only items of type = inventory (#6863, KBA-1124)
Items that are not art Inventory are no longer displayed at Shortage List.
- Report Selection Order Type - Manufacturing order type is not taken into account (#6883, KBA-1126)
The Report Selection Order Type - Manufacturing order type was not taken into account, this now works again.
- Report 5048757 "KVSKBACalculateInvValue" is Obsolete and move functionality base on Microsoft Standard report 5899 "Calculate Inventory Value" (#3395, KBA-290)
The standard report 5899 "Calculate Inventory Value" is now used.
- New "OnBeforeCode" (Handled) Event in Codeunit KVSKBAComJnlPostBatch (#6662, KBA-1058)
An OnBefore Ishandled pattern was built into the codeunit KVSKBAComJnlPostBatch.
- Requ. Line shows Blanket Order - also for different Vendors (#6675, KBA-963)
The default field is not dependent on the vendor, so a separate field is provided. It takes into account the vendor, if specified.
- Set function "SetMultiRequistionLine" in codeunit KVSKBAChooseforQuoteRequMulti from internal to global (#6678, KBA-1077)
The function "SetMultiRequistionLine" in codeunit KVSKBAChooseforQuoteRequMulti can now be used from outside.
- Function IsVariantCodeMandatory with Variantdatatype in OnBeforeIsVariantCodeMandatory Event (#6697, KBA-1084)
To make it possible to evaluate the origin of the request whether an item is subject to variant, an OnBeforeIsVariantCodeMandatory event was provided with the source record as a variant. The old function IsVariantCodeMandatory is thereby discontinued and a new one is provided with the parameter RecRelatedVariant: Variant.
- Save resource prices from documents (#6717, KBA-734)
For the new pricing, the possibility was created to save prices for G/L accounts and resources from the documents in addition to the item prices.
- Extension mandatory field check with resources table (156) (#6731, KBA-1093)
The mandatory field check has now been implemented for the resources as well. You can enable or disable this check in the resources setup.
- Layout KBA Master Documents Reports (#6770, KBA-1032)
Improved page margins and padding of some fields.
- Posted Dispatch Order - Action Shipments German Translation (#6772, KBA-1111)
The action shipments had the wrong german translation.
- Posted Dispatch Order List Action Labels (#6786, KBA-1112)
The action for printing labels was not present in the Posted Dispatch Order List. It was added.
- Set function "ExpandAll" in codeunit KVSKBAManufacturingLib from internal to global (#6840, KBA-1121)
In Codeuit KVSKBAManufacturingLib the procedures ExpandAll and IsExpanded are now public procedures
22.3.87219.0 - 2023-07-13#
- Mandatory field check for prepayment with Transaction Error (#6652, KBA-1049)
If no position numbering has been done in the document yet, a transaction error will occur when creating a prepayment invoice during the mandatory field check.
22.3.86740.0 - 2023-07-11#
- Differences in document printout between sales invoice and sales return order (#5679, KBA-828)
The printing of the assembly orders has been adjusted.
- Inconsistency in KVSKBAOrderFlowEntries after Correct/Cancel in associated "Posted Sales Invoice" (#6039, KBA-915)
The actions Cancel and Correct from a sales invoice resets the quantities in the sales order. Since this is done without opening and re-releasing the order, it has not been included in the Order Backlog Entries.
- Missing Obsolete Message in Dispatch Handling (#6316, KBA-972)
An additional message has been created to indicate that the new carrier posting procedure must be used.
The message appears at the "Source Locations" and the "Dispatch Order" as long as the "New Carrier Posting Method" switch has not yet been activated in the "Dispatch Carrier Setup".
Please note that the setup of the "Source Locations" must be transferred to the corresponding new fields on the customer, vendor and location cards.
- Description 2 is missing in Purchase Reports (#6320, KBA-983)
Description 2 is now printed in purchasing documents.
- UDI: Error when editing Trade Name and Additional Description (#6345, KBA-982)
If a long Multi Language text (e.g. Trade Name) was shortened, the end of the old long text is preserved. The blob field was not cleared during editing and the new text only overwrote the value in the blob field up to its text end.
- Change Page Caption "KVSKBAUDIFDACodes" to "FDA Preferred Term Codes" (#6426, KBA-1001)
The German translation was not correct and has been corrected.
- Modifications in New Packaging Posting System (#6472, KBA-1007)
Minor adjustments in the area of the new packaging posting system (captions modified, internal functions refactored)
- Bundle/subtotals in Recurring Sales and Purchase lines (#6494, KBA-1018)
If no number is entered in the recurring lines, the type is set to Comment after the entry of the description. This is now prevented for the KBA types. It has also been ensured that the lines are transferred to the document.
- "Manual line" is deleted by "add packaging" (#6528, KBA-1024)
"Manual lines" that were added in a shipping order were deleted by the action "add packaging". This error was fixed.
- Physical Inventory Journals: Action Calculate Counting Period creates duplicate entries (#6578, KBA-1038)
Duplicate entries were created by calling the old KBA report. The old KBA call has been removed.
- Print Posted Documents with Dispatch Order (#5895, KBA-883)
When posting the warehouse shipment from the shipping order, the associated shipment and invoices document can now also be printed.
- Print Sales Order and Purchase Order with "Pre Payment" in "open" status (#6062, KBA-933)
The order confirmation and purchase order could not be printed for advance payments before the advance payment invoice was created. This is now possible, checks like the mandatory field check are still executed.
- Mandatory field check for measures (#6333, KBA-690)
Mandatory field validation is now available for measures, after activation it will be executed when completing a measure,
- Country Region Translation (#6349, KBA-911)
Since BC22.2 it is possible to translate region and countries per language code. The KUMAVISION reports have been extended so that the translated countries and regions are printed correctly.
- Show new price list in Price Overview and new Events (#6431, KBA-1004)
Only the old prices were displayed in the Price Overview. Now the new price lists are displayed depending on the setup. Furthermore, new events have been provided.
- Show order type at discount price lists (#6437, KBA-987)
The order type is now also displayed for pure discount price lists.
- Function "Copy Document" Recalculate lines = No -> with subtotal structure error (#6443, KBA-909)
If a document was copied with Recalculate Lines = No, the subtotals structure was incorrect and the document could not be copied.
- Purchase Request: Lookup from Purchase Line to Archived Purchase Request (#6449, KBA-1006)
From the purchase line you can call the archived purchase request
- Some Extensibility improvement (#6470, KBA-1014)
The function "CopyAddedTablesCustToTab36" in codeunit KVSKBASalesLib is set global from internal. New events from the standard in the CU SalesLinePrice and PurchaseLinePrice were subsequently added.
- Support "Bin Mandatory" Locations in KUMAVISION BASE Direct Transfer (#6477, KBA-1012)
The KUMAVISION direct transfer now also works with locations where "Bin Mandatory" is activated,
this means that transfer orders can now also be transferred directly to a bin.
- Field KVSKBAAssignedcontactno in tableextension KVSKBASalespersonPurchaser is discontinued (#6492, KBA-1019)
The fieldKVSKBAAssignedcontactno in tableextension KVSKBASalespersonPurchaser is not used in the KBA, so it has been discontinued,
- Removal/Obsolete former barcode module | Update GS1-128 Tokenizer (#6507, KBA-1020)
The former barcode module has been discontinued. The GS1-128 tokenizer was updated and the possibility to change the escape character was created.
- Function bonus accounting discontinued (#6515, KBA-1021)
The bonus accounting function is removed from the KBA. Therefore, the function will be discontinued.
- Check Microsoft Standard Direct Transfer (#6516, KBA-1025)
When switching to the KUMAVISION Direct transfer method, a check is made to see if there are any records still using the MS method.
- Set function "CalcNoOfSalesDocTextLines" in codeunit KVSKBASalesLib from internal to global (#6574, KBA-1034)
The function "CalcNoOfSalesDocTextLines" in codeunit KVSKBASalesLib has been set to from internal to global.
- New Event in Sales Quote Report OnCopyLoopOnAfterGetRecordOnBeforeCalcVATAmountLine (#6576, KBA-1036)
A new event OnCopyLoopOnAfterGetRecordOnBeforeCalcVATAmountLine has been added at Report Sales Quote.
22.2.86098.0 - 2023-07-07#
- Write transaction error at call label interface (#6613, KBA-1042)
Due to a write transaction error, the quantity query page of the label interface could not be opened.
22.2.81623.0 - 2023-06-14#
- Compliance check Error "The record is already open." (#6332, KBA-986)
With compliance checks set up, a "The record is already open." error could occur. This is now prevented.
22.2.81472.0 - 2023-06-13#
- Posted Invoice No. in Dispatch order is empty (#6076, KBA-929)
When sending from the dispatch order, the posted invoice no. was not transferred correctly, this error has been fixed.
- Extensions for the Packaging Act (DE - VerpackG) (#6028, KBA-922)
It is now possible to link packaging materials with items, so that the packaging materials used for deliveries can be tracked in the system.
- Some security improvments (#6080, KBA-945)
- Fill Customer/Vendor No. in all document lines (bundle etc.) (#6138, KBA-921)
For the KBA line types (bundle etc.), the customer or vendor no. is now also taken from the header. The adjustment works only for new records. Existing data records are not updated by an update.
- Sales order can be released if the "Not Billable" field contains the value "No" and the sales price is set to zero manually. (#6172, KBA-874)
The check can now be activated. To do this, the "Check Not Billable at Release" field in the "Sales & Receivables Setup" must be activated. It is not activated by default so as not to change the old system behavior.
- Assigned User is missing when creation Purch. Order from Requistion Worksheet (#6176, KBA-631)
In case of direct shipment and special orders, the "Assigned User ID" was not transferred from the requistion line to the purchase order. Now this is set in the requistion line and transferred accordingly.
- Print comments (show lines with quantity 0) (#6195, KBA-692)
Now the lines (Type Comments) in the posted documents with Quantity = 0 will be printed. Changed reports: "KVSKBASalesShipment" (5048926), "KVSKBASalesInvoice" (5048924) , "KVSKBASalesCreditMemo" (5048925)
- Mandatory Check available for Dispatch Handling (#6206, KBA-686)
You now have the possibility to enter and check the tables KVSKBADispatchHandlingHeader (5049203) and KVSKBADispatchHandlingLine (5049204) in the KUMAVISION Mandatory Fields Setup Tables to check the for the Dispatch Order.
- Change sequence (all Customers after hierarchie) for price when using "price priority" (#6252, KBA-974)
When calculating prices with priorities, price lines of the type "All customers" are only taken into account after all price lines of the type "Customer" across all hierarchy levels.
- Changes for for Intrastat --> Feature Microsoft Intrastat Core App (#6253, KBA-824)
The Microsoft feature for Intrastat Core (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/business-central/finance-how-setup-report-intrastat) is now fully supported with KUMAVISION Base. You can now activate the Microsoft feature in the feature management (make sure that the Microsoft app "Intrastat Core" is really installed and not only published). After activating the feature, please go to the KUMAVISION module Setup to transfer the migrate the data.
- Set function "FindCommissionRate" in codeunit KVSKBAComLib from internal to global (#6321, KBA-984)
The function "FindCommissionRate" in codeunit KVSKBAComLib has been set to global.
22.1.79030.0 - 2023-05-26#
- Make compatible with BC23 (#6162, KBA-959)
Omitted entities in BC23 were removed (Source: Future Validation).
22.1.76662.0 - 2023-05-12#
- Issue on Cancel Quantity and Qty. Base (if Unit Of Measure is not Base Unit Of Measure) (#3405, KBA-294)
It is now possible to cancel partial quantities of a delivery with a different unit of measure.
Please note that the rounding precision of the item units must be maintained sensibly.
- Value-dependent entries in the compliance table for purchase orders (#5695, KBA-404)
The "Minimum Amount" field is now taken into account when searching for the compliance table entry.
- Fill KVSKBAShippingAgentCode and KVSKBAShippingAgentService in Warehouse Shipment Lines (#5755, KBA-841)
There was an issue if the "Warehouse Line" will be filled from a Source Document (Sales, Transfer Order, Service etc). This issue was solved.
- VLOG Evaluate node "send_weightsingle" as XML (#5777, KBA-849)
The node "send_weightsingle" is now evaluated as XML and converted to Decimal accordingly. In addition, the Handled Pattern in the ProcessPackageResponse function was corrected.
- Transfer Fields in Warehouse Activity Line with BC22 (#5873, KBA-878)
With Bussiness Central version 22, Microsoft has enabled new freatures in logistics.
When entering a lot or serial number in a warehouse activity line(Pick, Put-Away), item tracking data is now also transferred to the corresponding line.
This logic now also applies to the field extensions of KUMAVISION.
- New Pricing - Close Prices without consideration invoice discount (#5934, KBA-623)
The old records were not found if the "Allow Invoice Disc." was different. This field is now no longer filtered for in the search.
- "Update cockpit" function (Released production orders) - Update field "KVSKBAExternalOrdersinPercent" does not update (#5970, KBA-875)
The "Base Unit of Measure" was used for the calculation, but this is 0 for external work in the purchase documents.
- The Whse. Document Source Fields are cleared when sending the Dispatch Order (#5985, KBA-895)
When sending the dispatch order, the Whse. Document source fields were cleared, since Microsoft behaves differently in similar places and does not delete the data, we have removed the corresponding lines of code.
The fields are thus transferred to the posted dispatch order and remain in the case of partial shipments also in the open dispatch orders.
- Document Process ID when copying archived documents (#6003, KBA-889)
When copying from archived documents, the logic for copying the document process ID was not supported.
- Suggest Prices with Sales Conditions (#5020, KBA-625)
The price worksheet can now be used to propose new prices based on the sales conditions.
- Dispatch order - Action: "Get logistics documents" - items lot mandantory --> without lot information (#5366, KBA-570)
When transferring open documents, the system now checks whether the item tracking has already been set. If this is not the case, a message appears.
- Implement KUMAVISION base "Direct Transfer" Solution for Transfer Order (#5534, KBA-795)
We implement our own "Direct Transfer" solution for tranfer order. In the Inventory Setup there ist a new setup for posting Direct Tranfer.
- KUMAVISON Style Sheet --> Obsolete (#5677, KBA-827)
This function is no longer available as of BC24.
- Item attribute printing - unit translations (#5702, KBA-732)
Translations for the unit of measure can now be stored at the item attributes. These are taken into account during printing.
- Label Structure Item Reference Barcode (#5706, KBA-741)
The "Source No." field in the Label Structure Line can now be used to specify which barcode is to be found in the Item Reference table (Field "Reference Type No.").
- Requisition Worksheet should not combine all lines of a vendor in one order in case of multiple locations (#5735, KBA-688)
The standard requisition worksheet combines all lines of a vendor in one purchase order, even if several are stock locations. This behavior can now be changed via a setting in the purchase setup. Then a single purchase order is generated for each location.
- Enable calling of notification for existing blanket orders multiple times (#5739, KBA-749)
The notification that Blanket Orders are present appeared only once per order (some Item) and now it is displayed per line.
- Set the fields "Unit Cost (LCY)" and "Unit Cost" in the sales line to not editable. (#5800, KBA-854)
Due to the active calculation of the profit, the fields in the sales line must not be changed.
- Incorrect description for vendor in purchase order confirmation reminder (#5817, KBA-859)
The caption for the vendor has been replaced.
- Build in "Minimum Profit %" on Item Category Card" (#5834, KBA-866)
The field "Minimum Profit %" was displayed on the page Item Category Card.
- Enable call report Initialize Communication Allowance (#5848, KBA-870)
The report could not be called, but it is used to initialize the KBA. The report was displayed on the module setup page.
- Include campaigns in price information (#5877, KBA-880)
In the price info, the campaigns were not taken into account in the price calculation.
- Drilldown + lookup page to Order quote lines (#5930, KBA-876)
A lookup page was created for table Order quote lines.
- Get production orders at position (complaint from contact) (#5939, KBA-877)
The caption of the action has been wrong. This has been corrected, so the function is available.
- Dispatch Lines New Fields for Item Tracking (#5948, KBA-62)
Within the Dispatch order, the standard fields "Warranty date" and "Expiration date" as well as the base (booster) fields "Production date" and "Ext. lot no." have been added and are now set when creating new lines from source documents. The data is now transferred through the entire dispatch shipping process.
The fields are disabled by default and must first be activated via personalization.
- Print Expiration Date/Production Date/Ext. Lot No. in Master Document (#5962, KBA-858)
The values for "Expiration Date", "Production Date" and "External Lot No." are now transferred to the master document when printing an item tracking in the line or as a attachment.
The printing of the information can be controlled via the company information, but by default the additional fields are not automatically displayed and must first be activated
- Replace discontinued function in Transfer Header (#5978, KBA-903)
Discontinued Dimension function in Transfer Header was changed to Dictionary.
- Set "FindRecords" function of CU ManufacturingLib to global (#5996, KBA-910)
The "FindRecords" function of the CU ManufacturingLib is provided for calling outside the app.
- Enum KVSKBAOrdFlowEntrySource to Extensible = true (#6006, KBA-916)
The KVSKBAOrdFlowEntrySource enum can now be extended.
22.0.71204.0 - 2023-04-06#
- Differentiated control of the attribute print (#2895, KBA-11)
For the attribute print, it is now possible to control for the individual document types whether an attribute is to be printed. Previously, only the global decision Print in sales and purchasing was possible.
- Flowfields with Drill down added in Posted Dispatch Handling Order (#5478, KBA-778)
- Order Flow Entries: deleted Function to Compress Entries (#5496, KBA-781)
The function to compress order flow entries leads to data constellations that are difficult or impossible to explain. Therefore the function is no longer supported.
- New pricing: Scaled prices also on variants possibly (#5568, KBA-694)
For the graduated prices, you can now decide whether they should apply to the individual variants or ignore the different variants.
- Function blocked: Item Tracking fields on Item Journals (#5604, KBA-810)
The function still needs to be tested and extended so that it can be enabled in the KBA.
- Provide enum KVSKBATextPosition extensible (#5630, KBA-796)
Enum KVSKBATextPosition is provided extensible and the function GetContNoByNoAndTableID is set to global.
- Changes for for Intrastat --> Feature Microsoft Intrastat Core App, Block Feature (#5642, KBA-766)
As there are overlaps with the changes in KUMAVISION base and the Microsoft Intrastat Core App, we will temporarily block this function.
- Issues with Mandantory Field Check with Own and Third Party Apps (#5400, KBA-762)
With the mandatory field check it was possible to override the block flag set from other extensions in the article/vendor and customer cards.
With this release, the blocking of a record by a third-party app is handled separately and the block flag is no longer overwritten.
- Service blocked by sale (#5480, KBA-777)
If an item was blocked for sale, it was no longer possible to post also a service order. This issue was resovled.
- Compliance - Changing the language is not possible (#5497, KBA-782)
It was not possible to work through a compliance in a different language than the one used for creation.
The compliance now works language-independent and also supports changing the language at runtime.
- Dispatch Order: Value of Order not correctly refreshed after splitting lines (#5511, KBA-788)
If the quantity in line the dispatch order was split and a new line created, the value of the goods is not recalculated for each line.
The total value of the goods remains in the original line and was also transferred to the new line. This issue has been resolved.
- Issue while counting up number of printed in documentes (#5518, KBA-791)
When multiple records were selected and printed on a list page, the number of printed records was incremented for all records. This issue has been fixed, now only the number printed for the selected and printed records is incremented.
- Dispatch Order: Use dimensions (length, width, height) load carrier from dispatch order line in V-LOG XML Interface (#5533, KBA-794)
In the VLOG interface, the dimensions (length, width, height) were always taken from the load carriers data card.
Now it is possible to transfer deviating dimensions, which were entered in the line, via the VLOG interface.
- Dispatch Order Error in Function Assign to Package (#5554, KBA-799)
It is no longer possible to pack a carrier into itself and thus destroy the packet structure
- Dispach Order: Issue in function "Get Whse. Documents" (#5573, KBA-803)
It was possible to select multiple orders in the selection page, but only the last selected line was added into the Dispatch Order. This Issue is now fixed and all marked Documents are now added.
- New duplicate price line and additional new prices generate a transaction error when checking lines (#5605, KBA-811)
When "Closing prices" there were combinations where a transaction error was thrown.